Ends on 2/28/2016
Size limit: images (1 MB per file)
2016 ANNUAL BFA EXHIBITION
April 15 - May 16, 2016
You are eligible to participate in the exhibition if you graduated in December 2015, or will graduate in May or August, 2016.
This submission must be completed online by Sunday, February 28th at 11:59pm.
Opening reception April 15th 4-6pm
Closing reception May 13th 5-7pm
• Upload 5 work samples (images, video stills, etc.)
Label the files (lastname_firstname_number.jpg) i.e. smithjane01.jpg, etc. We suggest you edit the images to provide a well-rounded idea of your creative process for review. Images of past work or work intended for the exhibition are encouraged. For work in progress we suggest you bringing digital images or sketches to share in the review meetings.
• Upload Image List - Image list to include the filename, title, year, media and dimensions of each work. (.pdf)
• Upload a resume (1 page, .pdf)
• Upload an artist statement with your name on the statement (1 page, .pdf)
Visiting Alumni Critique - This year Ellen Fullman ('79 Sculpture) will be our visiting alum. Ellen will review letters and submissions and select several for studio visits. If you would like to be considered, please submit the following in addition to the above files:
• Upload a letter of interest. (1 page, .pdf)
For more information about Ellen visit http://ellenfullman.com/
For more information about the 2016 Annual B.F.A. exhibition please email email@example.com